MFR-Flux Purification Dust (Flux Regulator)
MFR (Flux Regulator) is a special chemical enhanced for regeneration of flux used in hot dip galvanizing.
- Regulates pH by neutralizing free acids of flux bath.
- Increases baume.
- Purifies flux by precipitating iron in flux bath.
- Does not need any other additives.
- Easy to use compared to ammonia and hydrogen peroxide purifications. And the precipitated iran can be filtered easily because of its structure.
- MFR (MEB Flux Regulator) is more efficient than the equivalent products and small amounts are used.